NFL KNEEJERK REACTION TUESDAY
What are we blowing out of proportion this week?
After five weeks of the NFL season, we know who is good, who is bad, and who is an absolute mystery.
- The Indianapolis Colts could start Elizabeth Hasselbeck at quarterback and still win the AFC South.
- If the Texans give Bill O’Brien time, they will be fine. IF.
- The Kansas City Chiefs need to fire Andy Reid. All that talent on defense, decent weapons on offense, and now no Jamaal Charles? DUNZO
- Chicago has a small scale fire sale, and gets better?
- Seattle is going to be a tough out for anyone in the NFL, but they are their own worst enemy at times.
- OK Cincy, I’ll stop questioning you. Andy Dalton’s new haircut, new attitude have the Bengals making me believe.
- Even as a pessimistic Falcons fan, I fully expected Washington to come out with a win. The Falcons are making me believe.
- Don’t worry Jacksonville, there is always 2016. And ’17. And ’18. Enjoy moving to London.
- Is New Orleans back to being the Aints?
- Philly, flip a coin every week so we can figure out who the heck you really are.
- If not for a Steelers brain cramp a week ago, the Ravens should be winless. You lost to Cleveland. Shut it down.
- Does anyone want Johnny Manziel, because the Browns look to be OK without him.
- Buffalo. If they can get their guys healthy……
- St. Louis didn’t answer the bell. Green Bay is just THAT good.
- My Super Bowl pick hit a speed bump a week ago, but the Cardinals flexed on Detroit.
- Don’t worry Lions fans, RedWings season is underway.
- The Tom Brady Revenge Tour rolls on.
- Denver’s defense is good enough to survive Tim Tebo……. err, Peyton Manning’s below (his) average play.
- The Colin Kaepernick Regression Tour rolls on.
- Pittsburgh learned their lesson. GIVE. LE’VEON. THE. BALL.
- Miami had a bye week, still feels like they lost another game