Final Mock Draft
The day before, this is how the 1st round should go down
- Los Angeles Rams: Jared Goff QB Cal.
The consensus is that the Rams will make Goff their #1 pick.
- Philadelphia Eagles: Carson Wentz QB North Dakota St.
Two big trades at the top, two quarterbacks off the board.
- San Diego Chargers: DeForest Buckner DE Oregon
The word on the street is the Chargers like Buckner over Bosa, Tunsil, & Ramsey.
- Dallas Cowboys: Ezekiel Elliott RB Ohio St.
Rumor has it Dallas wants Elliott in the top 10, could trade back and still get him.
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Jalen Ramsey DB Florida St.
Probably will come down to Jack or Ramsey, they take the healthy Ramsey.
- Baltimore Ravens: Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss
Ravens will be ecstatic to get either Tunsil or Bosa here, Tunsil in all likelihood is the pick.
- San Francisco 49ers: Ronnie Stanley OT Notre Dame
I like this kid a lot and there’s a buzz around him. 49ers need o line help, day one starter in Stanley.
- Cleveland Browns: Paxton Lynch QB Memphis
Browns trade down and still get a QB with some buzz, I’m not high on him, but they are.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Vernon Hargreaves CB Florida
I could see them taking Bosa but he continues to slide as Tampa takes Hargreaves.
- New York Giants: Myles Jack LB UCLA
STEAL here for the Giants as the knee scares some teams away but the Giants win BIG.
- Chicago Bears: Joey Bosa DE Ohio St.
Pass rush is needed and the value is definitely there with Bosa falling to #11.
- New Orleans Saints: Sheldon Rankins DT Louisville
Don’t believe the hype, no QB here, Rankins all the way for New Orleans.
- Miami Dolphins: Eli Apple CB Ohio St.
Good size and corner is a need.
- Oakland Raiders: Jack Conklin OT Michigan St.
Best value here and more protection for Derek Carr.
- Tennessee Titans: Taylor Decker OT Ohio St.
They would prefer Conklin here but Decker is a good consolation prize.
- Detroit Lions: Shaq Lawson DE Clemson
Buzz is Lawson is the guy Detroit is targeting with this pick.
- Atlanta Falcons: Kevin Dodd DE Clemson
Back to back pass rushers from Clemson go off the board.
- Indianapolis Colts: Jason Spriggs OT Indiana
Best OT available, protect Luck.
- Buffalo Bills: Leonard Floyd LB Georgia
If they don’t move up for Lynch, they take their best guy available on their board.
- New York Jets: Darron Lee LB Ohio St.
Great value here for New York.
- Washington Redskins: Karl Joseph S West Virginia
Buzz on this pick ramped up after the Norman deal, seems likely.
- Houston Texans: Corey Coleman WR Baylor
First receiver off of the board and it’s a perfect complement to DeAndre Hopkins.
- Minnesota Vikings: Laquon Treadwell WR Ole Miss
Vikings take the best WR on their board and I bet it will be Treadwell.
- Cincinnati Bengals: Josh Doctson WR TCU
Another team who will probably go for the best available receiver, I think it’s Michael Thomas but his stock is cooling, while Doctson is on the rise.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: William Jackson II CB Houston
I think Mackensie Alexander is better, but Jackson’s stock is quickly rising.
- Seattle Seahawks: Le’Raven Clark OT Texas Tech
Good value here, makes sense when you look at their needs.
- Green Bay Packers: Reggie Ragland LB Alabama
More flexibility and can move Clay Matthews back to OLB.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Robert Nkemdiche DT Ole Miss
Someone is going to bite on this talent.
- Arizona Cardinals: Artie Burns CB Miami
Once again I like Mackensie Alexander more, but Burns is another guy who’s stock is getting hot.
- Carolina Panthers: Mackensie Alexander CB Clemson
Finally someone makes the right pick and Mackensie Alexander becomes the Josh Norman replacement.
- Denver Broncos: Christian Hackenberg QB Penn St.
It’s either Cook or Hackenberg but I think Hack will win over Elway with his size and knowledge.